Lorric F20 Series Variable Area Flow MeterLast Updated: 10/06/2018
Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
Lorric F20 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows the user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the Lorric F20 water flow meter has double indicators, it allows the user to define the flow range easily.
- Lorric F20 flow meter for liquid is popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical. Lorric F20 is suitable to use for liquid.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan.
- The float inside the scale is made of AISI 316 material.
- Same for the guide rod, it is made of 316 Stainless steel. The standard o-ring material is EPDM and Viton.
- Lorric F20 water flow meter is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant. Lorric water meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical and nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent.
- Therefore, water meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree Celsius.
- Meanwhile, Lorric F20 flow meter for liquid with polycarbonate (PC) can only resist temperature up to 50-degree Celsius only.
- F20 series flow meter for liquid comes with 3/4″ male or female BSPT thread adapter.
- However, Lorric F20 flow meter is also available in 3/4″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- Hastelloy float is also available for specific high PH liquid medium upon request.
- Total length for this F20 series rotameter is 192mm for thread connection and 196mm for welding connection.The reading scale is 106mm.
- Accuracy for Lorric F20 flow meter for water is 5% of full scale.
- It can withstand pressure up to 6kg/cm2.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 1.0 LPM and the highest can goes to 50 LPM.
|Series||F20 PC||F20 PSU||F20H PSU||F20A PSU / F20AH AIR|
|Applicable Fluid||Tap Water||Chemical and Non-organic Solvents||When chemicals are corrosive to stainless steel||Air|
|Float Material||AISI 316||AISI 316||Ti / Hastelloy C||PVC / AISI 316 / Ti|
|Guide Rod Material||AISI 316 / Hastelloy C|
|O-ring Material||EPDM / VITON|
|Union Nuts Material||UPVC / Aluminum|
|Guide Rod Bottom Material||UPVC / PSU|
|Scale Range(L/min)||1.0 – 10 L/min||3.0 – 30 NLPM|
|1.5 – 15 L/min||5.0 – 50 NLPM|
|2.0 – 20 L/min||10 – 100 NLPM|
|3.0 – 30 L/min||35 – 350 NLPM|
|4.0 – 40 L/min||50 – 500 NLPM|
|5.0 – 50 L/min||100 – 1000 NLPM|
|Adaptor Size and Adaptor Material|
|Male Thread||BSPT||UPVC / PP|
|Female Thread||BSPT||UPVC / PP|
|BSPT||UPVC / PSU / PP|
|Female Thread||BSPT||UPVC / PSU / PP|
| Panel Elbow Male Thread||BSPT||PVC|
|Panel Elbow Welding Type||UPVC|
- * Liquid flow meters are calibrated for 20°C water. Gas flow meters are calibrate for normal condition. ( 0°C , 1 atm)
- * All adaptors can be manufactured to order, please contact us for price and lead time.
- * Above temperature information is for reference only and may not be applicable for all environments.