Lorric F45 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Lorric F45 variable area flow meter is suitable to use for liquid.
- The F45 is an economic liquid meter and popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical.
- Dual indicator flow meter is our patented design where it allows user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Therefore, the dual indicator flow meter allows the user to define the flow range easily.
- Accuracy for Lorric F45 flow meter is 5% of full scale.
- It can withstand pressure up to 6kg/cm2.
- The smallest measuring scale for this F45 series is 10.0 LPM and the highest can goes to 600 LPM.
- Total length for this F45 series rotameter is 346mm for welding connection and 390mm for flange connection.
- Lorric F45 economic variable area flow meter comes with 1.5″ or 2″ welding connection.
- However, Lorric F45 flow meter is also available in 2″ flange as optional.
- F45 series water meter is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Polysulfone flow meter is suitable to use for chemical and nonorganic solvents. Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent. Therefore, the flow meter with polysulfone flow meter can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- Meanwhile, Lorric F45 flow meter with polycarbonate (PC) can only resist temperature up to 50-degree celsius only.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan.
- The float inside the scale is made of AISI 316 material also for the guide rod, it is made with 316 Stainless steel.
- Standard oring material is EPDM and viton.
- Hastelloy float is also available for corrosive chemical medium upon request.