- Ultra-thin body design, easy portability
- RS232 port (optional)
- USB port: a power supplying via USB bus, communicating with PC
- LAN port (optional) : remote control
- Channel 1 signal input
- Channel 2 signal input
- EXT trigger input, trigger output, or Pass/Fail output
- probe compensation: measurement signal (3.3V/1KHz) output
Note: When communicating with PC via LAN, the oscilloscope should be powered by the adapter.
- Record length up to 10M
Various record length option, max 10M.
- Multi-trigger option
Edge, Video, Slope, Pulse, and Alternate
- X-Y mode, FFT mode with waveform displayed on the same screen