Vögtlin Instruments GSC Red-y Smart Mass Flow ControllerLast Updated: 14/08/2018
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Combination of Analog & Digital interface as standard
- Built-in LED Operating Status Indication
- High accuracy
- Free Get Red-y Software for efficient device management
- Safe and Fast Control with low leak rate
- Built-in display (Optional)
- Multigas (Optional)
- Profibus (Optional)
- 3-Years Warranty
- Vögtlin Red-y Smart Series Mass Flow Controller with high accuracy MEMS technology (CMOS Sensors) also it set new standards for mass flow controller concerning response characteristics and measuring precision.
- With using Thermal Mass Flow Measurements principle Vogtlin Red-y Smart Series hence is insensitive to pressure and temperature changes. Because of all device with real gas calibration thus this ensures high accuracy and reproducibility. The calibration is traceable to the METAS standard (Federal office of Metrology, Switzerland)
- Vogtlin “Get Red-y” software comes free with Red-y Smart Series for efficient device management via any PC.
- While Vogtlin “Get Red-y” Software available to view flow rate & temperature, flow control, select measuring gas also other not mentioned.
- The optional built-in display of Red-y Smart enabled SetPoint to be sent directly from the screen.
- Vogtlin Red-y Smart Meter available up to 10 different gases or gas mixtures available under one Red-y Smart for the multi-gas option.
- With the latest MEMS technology, the mass flow meters and controllers have both digital and analog interface as standard. Profibus interface is available as an option.
- Leak rate less than 1 x 10 -6 mbar l/s of He, thanks to the tightly sealed control valve
- The Flow Control Valve also achieve approx 150ms of fast control response hence significantly reduces the setting time.