Yokogawa CA150 Handy Calibrator is a comprehensive source and measure instrument for calibration and equipment checking needs at maintenance sites. The CA150 simultaneously supply source and measure voltage, current, resistance, Thermocouple, RTD and Pulse Signals.
Yokogawa CA150 Multifunction Calibrator Product Highlights
- The CA150 is a Vertical Hand-Held Calibrator, the easy to hold vertical body is designed to make it intuitively easy to operate.
- While pressing assigned key, an individual function can be accessed directly
- Single calibrator for the same job, with the simultaneous source and measurement for Process Devices.
- Loop power supply function is possible to measure generated current signals while supplying loop power 24VDC from a two-wire type transmitter (max 22mADC)
- Automatic Output functions: Step sweep function, linear sweep function, program sweep function.
- Serial interface RS232 D-sub 9-pin connection available for communication.
- 21 Data Setting Conditions while 100 source and measure data can be stored in CA150 Internal Memory
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *