Yokogawa CA71 Multifunction Calibrator Product Highlights
- The Yokogawa CA71 Handy Calibrator build with rotary switches for simple handling.
- The supply source of 24V DC Power supply for to transmitter with current 4 – 20mA steps measurement.
- The autostep function changes the output value in step form based on the setting from the divided output (n/m) function, hence changes can be sourced automatically every 10% or 25%.
- Increasing or decreasing linearly the output, while time can be set to either 16 or 32 seconds.
- The memory function allows the source values and measurement forming individual value sets can be saved to or read from CA71 Handy Calibrator’s internal memory. (Maximum 50 value sets).
- Temperature Monitor Function
- Communication Cable
- Data Logging Software
- Power Adaptor
- Magnetic Backing Instrument Case
- Source/Measure Cable
- NIST Traceable Certificate