Yokogawa EJA110E Differential Pressure Transmitter
Cannot decide your products? Contact Us!
- Yokogawa EJA110E Differential Pressure Transmitter features high-performance single crystal silicon resonant sensor.
- The Yokogawa EJA110E is suitable to measure liquid, gas or steam flow, liquid level measurement also density measurement.
- EJA110E outputs a 4 to 20mA DC Signal corresponding to the measured differential pressure.
- Digital Communication for BRAIN, HART, PROFIBUS also Foundation Fieldbus Protocols are available.
- The accurate and stable sensor can also measure the static pressure which can be shown on the integral indicator or remotely monitored via BRAIN or HART communications.
- Yokogawa EJA110E is under EJA-E series, also introduces 1 to 5VDC analog outputs with digital HART overlay to lower the amount of power consumed.
- Yokogawa new switching circuit also allows the EJA110E differential transmitter maintain a constant very low-power consumption.