Yokogawa Digital Indicator Product Highlights
- The Yokogawa UM33A digital indicator is a 1/8 DIN indicator with alarms, designed to monitor and display processes such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, and other types of data while providing 3 alarms output in standard model.
- The Yokogawa UM33A digital indicator also has up to nine alarm outputs and eight screen display points.
- A dedicated program eases the task of setup alarm values and other information, eliminating the hassle to input them using the keys on the front panel of each device.
- Measurements are shown on the large, easy to ready, 14 segment color LCD.
- The UM33A includes a scrolling text feature for parameters, programmable function keys, user-friendly navigation, user settable default values, and RS-485 (Modbus/RTU, peer to peer, coordinated, PC-Link) communications.