- Analog Input Batch Controller
- Operation from front buttons
- Display Batch Total, Rate, Grand Total, Count or Preset
- Single or Multi-stage Batch Control ( up to 8 relays)
- Automatic Overrun Correction
- Automatic or Manual Batch Control
- Low or High Flow Alarm while Batching
- 9 Digit Grand Total with Overflow Feature
- Count Up or Down with Each Batch
- Program and Control with Computer using PROPLUS Software
Yokogawa YPP6210 Batch Controller Product Highlights
The Yokogawa YPP6210 Batch Controller is an Analog Input Type Batch Controller, accept the signal from 0 - 20mA, 4 - 20mA, 0 - 5V, 1 - 5V or ±10V Inputs. Front button easily chooses your display information, selectable between Batch Total & Preset, Batch Total & Rate, Batch Total & Batch Count also Batch Total & Grand Total.
The user-friendly dual-line display makes the YPP6210 easy to setup and program. All setup and programming are done via the front panel without any jumpers needed for input selection. Start/Pause/Stop and Change batch with front panel buttons.
Yokogawa YPP6210 are Single or Multi-Stage Batch Control while the Multi-stage are possible of up to 8 Relays. Automatic or Manual Batch Control, while with Automatic Overrun Correction. Selectable Analog Input for 0 - 20mA, 4 - 20mA, 0 - 5V, 1 - 5V and ±10V inputs. Sunlight Readable Display also weatherproof NEMA 4X, IP65 Front protection
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *