Zoglab DHM1100 Differential Pressure MeterLast Updated: 11/12/2018
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Portable Differential Pressure Meter
- Allowable deviation from ±0.5% measured value ±2Pa
- Key query operation, MAX/MIN/AVG value available
- Extreme low power consumption.
- 500 hours continuous operation with 2 AAA Batteries
- Backlighted screen
- Zoglab DHM1100 is handheld differential pressure meter, hence with high accuracy.
- DHM1100 is suitable for pressure monitoring for applications in laboratory, cleanroom, pharmaceutical, HVAC, etc.
- Accuracy up to ±0.5% and ±2 of measure value
- Zoglab DHM1100 handheld differential pressure meter allows the user to spot query min/max values via the button quickly.
- Low power consumption which a pair of AAA batteries can last for 500 hours of continuous usage.
- Zoglab DHM1100 handheld differential pressure meter allows the user to quickly read the value in dim light with white LED backlight.
- Measuring range for Zoglab DHM1100 is from -1000 to 1000Pa.
- The sensing probe is silicon piezoresistive sensor.
- Zoglag DHM1100 having to measure units in Pa (Pascal) and mmH20
- Application media: Neutral gas
|DP Measuring Range||-1000~1000Pa|
|Auto Power Save||5 mins|
|Battery||AAA battery × 2|
|Battery Lifetime||≥500 hours(Without alarm)|
|Model||Silicon Piezoresistive Sensor|
|Housing||ABS+PC,flame-retardant,toxicity and halogen free|
Differential Pressure Accuracy
Dimensions（Unit : mm）：