READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Canceling an Order
- Manufacturing already started in factory
- The item has been shipped out from supplier or has been shipped to you.
If cancelling the order is successfully done, customer is liable for any charges incurred (if any).
Celectric offer lifetime technical support for all products purchase with us. Unlimited technical support via phone call and email as long as you own the product. Contact Us when any assistance required.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Wire Transfer for international customers. A fees of USD25 is chargeable for payment made by Paypal / Wire transfer For local customers, you may pay by a bank in, giro transfer or by credit card.
Place An Order
- Order Online It is fast, easy and safe. Browse the website for the item you want, simply add to cart and checkout.
If you not comfortable to order online, you may also order through follow channels:
- Email Email us, stating your company, the item and quantity you need. We will process your order within 24 hours
- Phone Call us at +604-502 1894 within working hours from 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri. Our friendly staffs is ready to help you
- Celectric offer return of merchandise, subject to terms and conditions below:
- Return must be done within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Restocking fees will be handled at the discretion of Celectric.
- Return does not accept the order made item such as Voegtlin Red-y Flow Meter
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box.
- Manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and packing material etc must be returned in original condition.
- Special order items will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Claims for missing or damaged parts must be done within 24 hours of receipt of items.
- Shipping and other fees are not refundable.
- Returned orders must be sent back to our warehouse at customer’s own cost.
- All returns will be inspected on receipt to ensure the product has not been damaged and is still functioning correctly. In the event we find a fault, we reserve the right to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- Please allow 7 days for us to inspect the returned item.
- Once we inspect your item, we will credit your account. Please allow 7 days for refund processing.
Email us if you have further questions.
- Domestic Shipment We offer free shipping for domestic shipment of orders more than RM100 from our online shop. While a surcharge of RM10 incurs for order less than RM100. Pos Laju or GDex are our primary domestic carrier.
- International Shipment Buyer is responsible for tariffs or import duties. We will not accept back or refund packages on the grounds that you were not aware of these fees. Any taxes that go unpaid will automatically be charged to your account.
- Free shipping within South East Asia (SEA) for all purchase above USD2,000 under a single order. For international shipment, our primary shipping services are UPS Express Saver.
- A delivery term of Ex-work Malaysia will be quoted for orders less than USD2000
- Expedite Shipment Upon request, shipping can be expedited using UPS Expedite / Express services. Orders must be received by 10 am Malaysia time. Customers are responsible for the expedite charges.
- In-stock merchandise Is usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Backorders If the merchandise you have selected is currently not in stock, we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
Email us if you have further questions. Remarks: We do not ship on holidays and weekends.
- Warranty Period The product you have purchased via Celectric’s E-Store is covered by a warranty of 12 months. For some products, a different warranty period applies. Some products is covered up to 36 months. The warranty begins on the date of shipment out from Celectric’s warehouse. What can be claim under warranty? If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Celectric will repair or replace the defective product/part free of charge. Customers are responsible for paying the inbound freight charges and taxes/duties (if any) for warranty replacement or repair. Celectric is only responsible for outbound charges after repair / replacement. What do Celectric warranties not cover?
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (These products have shorter lifespan, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- Faults resulting from improper use, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered(eg: operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Faults due to force majeure
- If repairs have been done by other parties
- If the original identification (trade-mark, serial number( markings have been defaced, removed or altered.
Turnaround time The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you wish to file the warranty claim, please email us.
Privacy and Security
Who we are
Our website address is: https://celectric.com.my.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
In this subsection you should list which third party payment processors you’re using to take payments on your store since these may handle customer data. We’ve included PayPal as an example, but you should remove this if you’re not using PayPal.