Canceling an order
- Manufacturing already started in factory
- The item has been shipped out from supplier or has been shipped to you.
If cancelling the order is successfully done, customer is liable for any charges incurred (if any).
Celectric offer lifetime technical support for all products purchase with us. Unlimited technical support via phone call and email as long as you own the product. Contact Us when any assistance required.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Wire Transfer for international customers. A fees of USD25 is chargeable for payment made by Paypal / Wire transfer For local customers, you may pay by a bank in, giro transfer or by credit card.
Place an Order
- Order Online It is fast, easy and safe. Browse the website for the item you want, simply add to cart and checkout.
If you not comfortable to order online, you may also order through follow channels:
- Email Email us, stating your company, the item and quantity you need. We will process your order within 24 hours
- Phone Call us at +604-502 1894 within working hours from 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri. Our friendly staffs is ready to help you
- Celectric offer return of merchandise, subject to terms and conditions below:
- Return must be done within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Restocking fees will be handled at the discretion of Celectric.
- Return does not accept the order made item such as Voegtlin Red-y Flow Meter
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box.
- Manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and packing material etc must be returned in original condition.
- Special order items will be handled on the case by case basis.
- Claims for missing or damaged parts must be done within 24 hours of receipt of items.
- Shipping and other fees are not refundable.
- Returned orders must be sent back to our warehouse at customer’s own cost.
- All returns will be inspected on receipt to ensure the product has not been damaged and is still functioning correctly. In the event we find a fault, we reserve the right to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- Please allow 7 days for us to inspect the returned item.
- Once we inspect your item, we will credit your account. Please allow 7 days for refund processing.
Email us if you have further questions.
- Domestic Shipment We offer free shipping for domestic shipment of orders more than RM100 from our online shop. While a surcharge of RM10 incurs for order less than RM100. Pos Laju or GDex are our primary domestic carrier.
- International Shipment Buyer is responsible for tariffs or import duties. We will not accept back or refund packages on the grounds that you were not aware of these fees. Any taxes that go unpaid will automatically be charged to your account.
- Free shipping within South East Asia (SEA) for all purchase above USD2,000 under a single order. For international shipment, our primary shipping services are UPS Express Saver.
- A delivery term of Ex-work Malaysia will be quoted for orders less than USD2000
- Expedite Shipment Upon request, shipping can be expedited using UPS Expedite / Express services. Orders must be received by 10 am Malaysia time. Customers are responsible for the expedite charges.
- In-stock merchandise Is usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Backorders If the merchandise you have selected is currently not in stock, we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
Email us if you have further questions. Remarks: We do not ship on holidays and weekends.
- Warranty Period The product you have purchased via Celectric’s E-Store is covered by a warranty of 12 months. For some products, a different warranty period applies. Some products is covered up to 36 months. The warranty begins on the date of shipment out from Celectric’s warehouse. What can be claim under warranty? If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Celectric will repair or replace the defective product/part free of charge. Customers are responsible for paying the inbound freight charges and taxes/duties (if any) for warranty replacement or repair. Celectric is only responsible for outbound charges after repair / replacement. What do Celectric warranties not cover?
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (These products have shorter lifespan, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- Faults resulting from improper use, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered(eg: operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Faults due to force majeure
- If repairs have been done by other parties
- If the original identification (trade-mark, serial number( markings have been defaced, removed or altered.
Turnaround time The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you wish to file the warranty claim, please email us.