Warranty Period The product you have purchased via Celectric’s E-Store is covered by a warranty of 12 months. For some products, a different warranty period applies. Some products is covered up to 36 months. The warranty begins on the date of shipment out from Celectric’s warehouse. What can be claim under warranty? If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Celectric will repair or replace the defective product/part free of charge. Customers are responsible for paying the inbound freight charges and taxes/duties (if any) for warranty replacement or repair. Celectric is only responsible for outbound charges after repair / replacement. What do Celectric warranties not cover?
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (These products have shorter lifespan, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- Faults resulting from improper use, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered(eg: operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Faults due to force majeure
- If repairs have been done by other parties
- If the original identification (trade-mark, serial number( markings have been defaced, removed or altered.